ss_blog_claim=c2960bd9d6c55c1c3e6e534a73695dd8 ss_blog_claim=c2960bd9d6c55c1c3e6e534a73695dd8

Saturday, October 18, 2008

David Duchovny and Tea Leoni -Divorced


Following in the footsteps of Madonna and Guy Ritchie, another Hollywood couple announced their divorce today; David Duchovny and Tea Leoni.

Although the pair separated some time ago, even before Duchovny entered sex addiction rehab, they decided to keep their split under the radar for the “sake of their children”, Madelaine, 9, and Kyd, 6, according to their reps.

“In light of continuous speculation over the lives and marriage of Tea Leoni and David Duchovny, the couple has confirmed that they have in fact been separated for several months.”

The couple wed in May 1997 after a whirlwind romance.

3 comments:

randy said...

Hi, Nice blog I had a great time reading it. Would you please consider adding an intro to my website on your next post? Please email me back. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would you please consider a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

ss said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Can I contact you through email?. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com